Monday, June 15, 2009

Lists I made when I moved.

I make lists. Especially when I'm stressed or overwhelmed. So, for fun, I made a list of all the lists I made related to our move:
  • Grocery list for helpers food

  • Things to pack for moving week

  • Steps, in order, of 2 week moving plan

  • People helping us move

  • Things to leave behind for James

  • Things staying behind forever

  • Stuff we need to be able to access immediately upon arrival at new place

  • Utilities to turn on

  • Address change list

  • Things to do before the move

  • Things to take back to James after the move

  • Donations to Good will

  • Sell on Craig's list

  • Give away to friends

1 comment:

  1. YESsssss.. I was always a list maker, but you refined that list maker in me.

    ReplyDelete